Anyway, I knew the only way to get out of my rut was to just start again and here I am, with an entire week of workouts under my belt. I made myself do something active every single day and I'm feeling pretty good about that!
- Jim worked from home so I was able to sneak out for a BodyFlow class at GoodLife Fitness. I didn't want to do BodyPump because I was worried I'd be sore for Saturday's group workout, but joke was on me since my core and arms were feeling it the next morning!
- Private group class with the 'Blog Squad' at Orangetheory Fitness! I talked all about this class and the experience in yesterday's post.
- 3km walk carrying Sully on my back in our backpack carrier. I jogged quite a bit because he kept telling me to run and thought it was hilarious when I did.
- Upper Body Fix from 21 Day Fix. I forgot how tough this is!
- Oh my gosh, my arms and back were SO sore from the Upper Body Fix, and I did not want to do anything this day, but I forced myself to do a 10 minute Yoga Flow video.
- Walking hills intervals on the treadmill: 32 minutes
- BodyPump! It's been a few weeks since I went and I'm glad I made myself go.
I'm not sure what my weekend has in store as far as workouts go, but I plan to keep this momentum going strong!
Best workout this week? Mine was definitely Orangetheory last weekend!
Any plans for the weekend?
Linking up with Kris from Canadian Girl Runs for Fitness Friday!