1. I like to look at the weather app on my phone daily and compare our current weather to other cities...cities where we have friends and family living in. It always gives me great pleasure when our weather is kicking another city's weather's butt (take that Edmonton!)! Yes, I am a mature person.
2. Much of our weekend last weekend was spent shopping for patio furniture (which is why I didn't bother doing a Weekend Recap post...the shopping part is very underwhelming, but the outcome is awesome!). Jim and I have lived together as a couple since 2008 and we have never owned patio furniture, save for the odd plastic Adirondack chair or wood bench. It's actually a little embarrassing now that I think of it, and I can't help but mourn all those warm summer evenings lost because we didn't have comfy chairs to sit outside on. But no more! We are now the proud owners of a lovely and comfy love seat and chair set! Last night I even blogged out on our deck and I can't wait to spend evenings outside all summer. (Of course, I'm typing this after it's already dark outside so here's an awesome picture of our new patio furniture, haha).
3. I've talked about it before, but I'm going to talk about it again: I currently own a Fitbit Flex (the basic one) and I really want to upgrade. I hate that there's no display and the only way I can really see my steps is by syncing to my phone. The problem is, I just don't know which one to get...I love the look of the Fitbit Alta, but it doesn't have a heart rate monitor. Most of my friends seem to have the Fitbit Charge HR and love it, but then I'm like, do I even need the heart rate monitor? Why do I need a heart rate monitor? But I feel like I do need it and I'd be missing out if I didn't have one. Or do I want to skip these two altogether and get something that also has GPS abilities? TOO MANY CHOICES.
5. Yesterday was the first official A Slice of Brie Book Club "meeting" and it truly makes me happy that so many people participated this month. The discussion in the comments section have been really great, and I enjoyed reading other blogger's reviews that they posted and linked up. We read Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova, so if you've read the book, I'd love to have you join in on the discussion! Also, I put May's book club pick to a vote, so if you are interested in joining (no pressure or commitment!), then you can head over to the post and cast your vote!
6. I came across this little gem and I think it's brilliantly awesome. God I miss this show. Enjoy!
Do you own a Fitbit or activity tracker? Tell me which one you think I should get!?
Do you remember where you were when you watched the final episode of Friends? It was my 21st birthday (May 6, 2004), and I was having a pre-party at my house (I still lived at home) before heading out to the bar, but we all gathered around the TV to watch the final episode first! Wow, I feel so incredibly old now, haha!