Sully's baby shower was also a book theme! My friends know me too well :)
- Meatballs- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- Quiche- Green Eggs and Ham
- Caramel corn- Hop on Pop
- Muffins- If You Give a Moose a Muffin
- Cookies- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- Veggies- The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- Fruit skewers- The Hungry Caterpillar
- Goldfish and blue whales candy- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
For decor, there were children's books all over, as well as pictures of Emmy in frames. There was also a contest for guessing how many chocolates were in a jar (Alison guessed the exact number!), and gummy worms ("bookworms") for treat bags.
Emmy was spoiled with a ton of new clothing and some new books, along with some artwork for her nursery. It was all so thoughtful and I feel so lucky to have all these ladies in my life. They are my village here and most days I don't know what I would do without their love, support and friendships!
Thank you so much, Leigh, and thank you again to everyone who braved the roads to spend the afternoon celebrating Emmy.